You can change the following app metadata while an app's version has Ready for Sale status:
- What's New in This Version
- Localized text and images
- License Agreement
- Trade Representative Contact Information
- Routing App Coverage File
The editable metadata that appear in the Version Information section can be changed for both the primary language and additional localizations. To edit metadata for localizations other than the primary, first select the language from the Language menu.
Editing the Metadata
1. Log into iTunes Connect.
2. Go to My Apps, and select the app from the list.
3. This takes you to the App Details page, where you can edit the metadata.
4. Edit the metadata you want to update in the store. You'll only be able to click on editable fields (they'll be highlighted in blue when you click them). Valid properties are specified in detail in iTunes Connect App Properties.
5. After you've made the changes you want, click Save at the top right.