Unlike the Android upload process, we handle your iOS submission completely. All that's required on your end is the proper publishing info to help us do that.
1. Log into your app and navigate to the Publish Step.
2. Make sure all required fields are filled out and all images are uploaded. See here for full details on the Publish step.
3. Once each tab of the Publish step is complete, click the PUBLISH YOUR APP button in the final Loading Screen section.
4. The Publish Your App window will pop up.
5. Fill out the Upload Form section fully.
- Email Address: Your contact email.
- Product: Click all the devices you'd like to publish for. We recommend publishing for both iPhone & iPad initially, since adding iPad later will cost a $50 fee. You can publish for Android or HTML5 at any point.
- Apple User Name: The email or username you use to log into Apple Developer/iTunes Connect.
- Apple Password: The password you use to log into Apple Developer/iTunes Connect.
- Apple Developer Name: If you're publishing for the first time and your Apple Developer account is set up as a business account, we'll use this name. It will appear in the App Store and be associated with all your future apps.
- Special Upload Instructions: Input any special notes for the upload team here.
6. Click Next to move onto the Publish Option step. Select the Standard App Upload or Expedited Upload option ($50 fee), then click Submit.
If you're republishing your app for an update, you'll see this screen instead. The fee to republish is $50. (See here for info on when it's necessary to republish an app.) If you'd like to expedite your update, it's an additional $50 ($100 total). If you see this screen but your app is not yet live for iOS, it may be appearing because you've submitted an app review request in the past. Just return to the Upload Form (click Back) and note that this is a first-time publish in the Special Upload Instructions field.
Note: As the instructions in the image below indicate, if you have received confirmation from our team that your app will be uploaded for free due to a confirmed issue, please note the team member's name and the case number in the "Special Upload Instructions." We will charge for any republish requests submitted to correct issues that a MyMobiSolution team member has not confirmed, so please do not republish without first verifying with a support agent via email.
7. You should be greeted with this confirmation message when the publish request goes through. Don't close out of the window until you see this.
If there's an issue with your submission, you'll see error messages like the ones below. It's crucial to go back and complete your app before publishing for iOS. These restrictions are in place to up your chances of approval with Apple.
8. If your submission went through successfully, you'll also receive an email confirmation of your request. At this point, the app is in our upload queue!