You may encounter the following error when publishing your iOS app:
"Oops! We could not verify your Apple username and password. Please try
Verify Your Login Info
As the error instructs, you may need to confirm you're using the right username & password or contact Apple directly if all else fails.
- To confirm, try logging into iTunes Connect using the username & password you provided.
- If you're unable to log in, reset your password, then try publishing once more.
If Your Login Info Is Correct
If you know your login info is correct, something is simply preventing your account from validating on our site.
- Log into iTunes Connect using your Apple login info (the same info you provided when publishing, if accurate).
- Upon login, you may see a Terms of Service prompt. Accept the Terms of Service and continue on to the main iTunes Connect dashboard.
- At this point, your account should be verified. Reload the publish screen and attempt to publish once more.
- If you're still unable to publish after accepting the Terms of Service, please email us directly. There could be a larger issue that is preventing your account from validating, and we'll need to look into your situation specifically.